|Work Temperature:||-29-38℃||Materal:||Stainless Steel|
|Outlet Thread Type:||2'' / 4'' Fig602 Outlet||Certification:||ISO, API|
surface testing equipment,
well test separator
Vertical surge tank - crude oil surge tank is an H2S service vertical steel pressure vessel designed to store liquid hydrocarbons after separation.
Vertical surge tank is used to measure liquid flow rates and the combined shrinkage and meter factor, it can be also used as a second-stage separator and can hold a constant backpressure by using its automatic pressure control valve on the gas outlet.
All our vertical surge tanks are manufactured under a type approval and design verification review and are provided with a certificate of conformity and a full quality file.
Our Surge tank features:
• Both single compartment and dual compartment are available.
• Fisher back pressure controller installed.
• High level alarm on each compartment.
• Fitted with sampling points, pressure and temperature ports.
• Bypass way allows isolating vertical surge tank from flow process.
• Compliant with ASME VIII, Div. 1, ASME B 31.3 and H2S (NACE MR 0175).
Contact Person: Jason